Test Pass Guarantee
MCHC is committed to your success in our online course, so much that we have created our Test Pass Guarantee. Basically, if you don’t pass the CMCP certification exam after successful completion of our online
course on your first or second attempt, MCHC will refund the exam fee paid to MCHC.
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for the Test Pass Guarantee:
1) Submit completed Test Pass Guarantee application to MCHC within seven (7) days of registration of the course. Submit to
2) Complete the online course on time, within six months of registration.
3) Successfully complete ALL assignments. Complete the online course with 85% or higher overall score.
4) Sit for the CMCP certification examination with MCHC within 30 days of completion of the course. Date of Certificate of Completion will serve as completion date. You can register for your exam with MCHC once you reach module 20 (for bundle students). Make sure you plan ahead to ensure you meet this requirement.
5) If needed, sit for the CMCP retake certification exam with MCHC within 60 days of your first attempt. You can schedule your second attempt online at aapc.com
A refund in the amount of $101 will be issued within four (4) weeks by check. The discounted exam fee paid to MCHC will be refunded as long as all requirements listed above were met, including deadlines.
Please note that discounted CMCP training (bundle or course only) does not qualify for the test pass guarantee.